Sweeteners, including erythritol and stevia, are not Whole30 Approved®. We suggest using nutpods unsweetened creamers as an alternative during Whole30® and exploring the sweetened creamers, Barista oatmilks, and sweetened Creamy Cold Brews when they fit into your Food Freedom.
Articles in this section
- Introducing... Oat Brown Sugar!
- What do I need to know about Cookie Butter?
- What is the difference between nutpods almond + coconut sweetened and unsweetened creamers?
- Where can I buy nutpods sweetened creamers in-store?
- Are nutpods almond + coconut sweetened products Whole30 Approved®?
- How are nutpods almond + coconut sweetened creamers sweet with 0g sugar?
- What is stevia?
- What is erythritol?
- How many WW Points are nutpods sweetened creamers?
- Can I use nutpods sweetened creamers while on a keto diet?
Are you a fan?
Join us for flavor launches, perks, and more
Our helpline hours:
Our Customer Care hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm PST
Follow us on Instagram
Get the latest news and updates first