No, our oat creamers are made from oatmilk and other natural ingredients and don't include any nuts or nut derived products. However, they are made in the same facility as our nut-full options. While we require thorough cleaning and inspection on equipment between allergens to prevent risk to our customers, we do not recommend you consume our products if you have any form or level of tree nut or peanut allergies.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between nutpods oat and almond + coconut creamers?
- Where can I buy nutpods Oat in-store?
- Where are your oats from?
- Are your oats gluten-free?
- How do nutpods oat creamers have 0g carbs?
- Are your oats tested for glyphosate?
- Does nutpods Oat contain nuts?
- Tell me all about Oat Cinnamon Swirl
Are you a fan?
Join us for flavor launches, perks, and more
Our helpline hours:
Our Customer Care hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm PST
Follow us on Instagram
Get the latest news and updates first