According to FDA nutrition rounding rules, our oat creamer nutrition panel accurately states 0g carbs since there is less than 0.5g of carbs per serving. Our product is made with whole oats though, so please keep in mind that having more than one serving includes a small amount of carbohydrates. nutpods are not intended to be consumed in a single sitting as a beverage but can be incorporated as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between nutpods oat and almond + coconut creamers?
- Where can I buy nutpods Oat in-store?
- Where are your oats from?
- Are your oats gluten-free?
- How do nutpods oat creamers have 0g carbs?
- Are your oats tested for glyphosate?
- Does nutpods Oat contain nuts?
- Tell me all about Oat Cinnamon Swirl
Are you a fan?
Join us for flavor launches, perks, and more
Our helpline hours:
Our Customer Care hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm PST
Follow us on Instagram
Get the latest news and updates first