The oats used in our oat creamers are tested and approved glyphosate-free prior to milling. We are also proud to announce that all of our products, including our Oat creamers and Barista Oatmilks, have been certified Glyphosate Residue Free by The Detox Project.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between nutpods oat and almond + coconut creamers?
- Where can I buy nutpods Oat in-store?
- Where are your oats from?
- Are your oats gluten-free?
- How do nutpods oat creamers have 0g carbs?
- Are your oats tested for glyphosate?
- Does nutpods Oat contain nuts?
- Tell me all about Oat Cinnamon Swirl
Are you a fan?
Join us for flavor launches, perks, and more
Our helpline hours:
Our Customer Care hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm PST
Follow us on Instagram
Get the latest news and updates first