The oats and all other ingredients in nutpods oat creamers are certified Gluten-Free. Our oats are tested by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). GFCO sets the highest standards in quality control and assurance for GF certification involving plant audits, equipment testing, and product testing both in the plant and at point of consumer purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between nutpods oat and almond + coconut creamers?
- Where can I buy nutpods Oat in-store?
- Where are your oats from?
- Are your oats gluten-free?
- How do nutpods oat creamers have 0g carbs?
- Are your oats tested for glyphosate?
- Does nutpods Oat contain nuts?
- Tell me all about Oat Cinnamon Swirl
Are you a fan?
Join us for flavor launches, perks, and more
Our helpline hours:
Our Customer Care hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm PST
Follow us on Instagram
Get the latest news and updates first